Power Extraction Cleaning With One Hand
The Rotovac 360i replaces the manual scrub wand for extraction carpet cleaning. Combining rotary agitation with hot water extraction, the Rotovac cleans better, leaves the carpet drier and is much easier to use than a wand.
The Rotovac 360i is a Rotary Extraction Power Head that utilizes rotary vacuum heads and spray jets to thoroughly deep clean carpets with hundreds of multi-directional cleaning passes. The 360i is extremely user friendly as it operates in a self propelled "side to side" motion and weighs only 39 lbs. The telescoping handle adjusts down for cleaning stairs and compact storage.
Works With Any Truckmount or Portable System
The Rotovac is airflow calibrated and high pressure plumbed to operate with everything from small portable extractors, to the largest most powerful truck mount systems.
Here's How It Works
The Rotovac employs a patented process of Rotary Jet Extraction cleaning. The cleaning head has three spray jets followed by three vacuum slots. The high torque gear motor powers the cleaning head in a rotary motion up to 250 RPM to produce 750 rotary cleaning passes per minute.
In a few seconds, the carpet cleaning head spins off and the optional tile & grout cleaning head spins on. The other optional heads are for stair cleaning and a carpet brush head for commercial carpet
Features and Benefits:
- Patented "Rotary Jet Extraction" cleaning head
- Out cleans all other systems
- Highly maneuverable and lightweight (39 lbs)
- Operates like a lightweight scrubber
- Operates with any portable or truckmount system
- Draws only 5 amps
- 50 to 1200 PSI
- Guaranteed to improve your cleaning
- Made in the USA
- Industrially Engineered for Professional Use
- Unique Marketing Tool to land new accounts and generate referral business
- Durable Construction with Cast Aluminum and Stainless Steel Frame
- Telescoping handle for cleaning stairs and compact storage
- Interchangeable heads for all type of Carpet and Tile Cleaning