- Input power (Watt) - 1100
- Water Lift (inch/H2O) - 79"
- Air Volume (CFM) - 98
- Brush motor (Watt) - 250
- Constant brush roll speed (RPM) - 1800
- Electronic Overload Control - Standard
- Brush Width (inch) - 13"
- Suction Width (inch) - 14"
- Working capabilities (sq.ft/h) - 3400
- Dosing pump - Standard
- Spray/Extraction Kit - Optional
- Detergent Container (lt.) - 2.6
- Recovering Water Container (lt.) - 2.6
- Total Weight Empty w/o cord (lbs) - 23.3
- Handle Weight (lbs) - 2.8
- Cord Length (feet) - 35
Lindhaus LW30 & LW38 LindWash
The Lindhaus Company's many years of experience in the manufacturing of professional carpet cleaners has lead to the creation of this revolutionary floor scrubber. Lindhaus manufactures the Lindwash 38 Class A machine with all the qualities and performance of large industrial scrubbers eliminating the bulky design, heavy weight and difficult maneuverability. This unique machine combines a light weight, agility, and practicality by utilizing simple water loading and unloading operations with the amazing power to remove the most stubborn dirt and grime. The custom designed motors are created exclusively for this machine by sister company Rotafil, an Italian company world-renowned for producing the highest quality motors:
- High efficiency by-pass vacuum motor provides extraordinary performance of suction and air-flow.
- Universal brush motor controls the brush speed with perfect precision and provides overload protection with a reliable electronic system.
- The dosing pump dispenses the exact amount of water to be uniformly distributed on the brush without wasted cleaning solution.
- The soft scrubbing brush is designed to clean and protect most hard surfaces, a more aggressive brush is available for heavy duty cleaning requirements.
The clean and soiled water tanks are integrated in one unique container. With a simple movement you release the tank, empty the soiled water and refill it with ordinary tap water and fresh water-soluble cleaning solution. Each tank holds 2.6 quarts of clean water / solution. The tank's cap is also a dispensing device for your cleaning solution. The LindWash 38 requires 10 times less water and cleaning solution than any manual or mechanical washing system on the market today. THE WORLD'S LOWEST PROFILE: The base height of the unit is only 5.5 inches tall and it allows easy access under low furniture and beds.
With a comfortable optional accessory it is possible to clean and extract solution from fabrics like car seats, sofas and chairs. Simply remove the suction hose and attach the cleaning kit. New nozzles are available for the perfect cleaning of carpets and synthetic rugs directly with the LindWash LW38, thanks to the energetic mechanical action of the brush in combination with the powerful suction.