Brush Pro™ Hydro-Force™
Industrial Counter Rotating Brush Machine
You've got a job to do; you don't have the time or energy to baby a fragile machine. You don't budget money for repair shop visits. And you're certainly not billing your customer when your cheap plastic machine breaks on the jobsite. Bottom line: you want a quality machine. The Hydro-Force Brush Pro was built for the professional customer, for those that need a machine that will run for 12 hours a day without asking for time off on Friday. Designed to withstand the rigors of extreme commercial cleaning, the Brush Pro will outlast, out-clean and outperform any encapsulation machine on the market.
The 10" Brush Pro comes with a standard bristle blue brush.
Why Brush Pro?
Industrial Strength Construction
- Durable stainless steel body outlasts all other materials.
- Reputation - 20+ years of building the industry's most durable machines for encapsulation.
- Non-stop cleaning - Clean for over 24 hours without fear of the machine overheating.
- Use the machine that does it all. Clean both carpet and hard surfaces equally well with one machine.
- Compound dry cleaning
- Encapsulation dry cleaning
- Pile lifting
- Dry soil removal
- HARD SURFACES
- Floor washing
- Tile and grout cleaning
- Splash-water proof construction is IP 54 certified allowing you to use the Brush Pro in several inches of water for scrubbing submersed rugs
- Super quiet operation and nearly instantaneous drying allows you to clean during business hours; opening up a world of new clients including casinos, airports, hotels, hospitals, and more where hot water extraction is just not feasible.
- Brush Pro, prespray and dry compound are Carpet and Rug Cleaning Institute (CRI) certified for deep cleaning.
- Heavy-duty motor spins brushes at an incredible 380 RPM to quickly and thoroughly clean all sides of the carpet fiber.
- Included Renovators allow you to collect soil that normal vacuuming is unable to remove. This makes for a great demo. Have your customers vacuum right before you use the Brush Pro for dry soil removal and they'll be amazed at how much additional soil you remove.
- Cylindrical brush agitation carries the soil from the bottom of the pile to the top so it can be encapsulated and removed later through vacuuming. Pads drive the soil deeper into the pile and leave "blooms" that have to removed later.
- Pads are not effective at cleaning uneven surfaces like grout lines, while the Brush Pro excels at removing soil on difficult-to-clean surfaces.
- The Brush Pro is a machine that can be used by anyone. Simply pull back the handle to start and begin cleaning carpets at a much faster rate than standard hot water extraction.
- Lightweight construction and small footprint allows the technician to easily store the Brush Pro in a janitor's closet, in a van or other locations where space is at a premium. It also makes cleaning around furniture and other obstacles incredibly easy.
- MH10A: White, soft bristles. Ideal for wool rugs.
- MH10C: Brown, stiff bristles. Good for tile, stone and concrete cleaning.
Note: The MH10 10" Brush Pro does not include a power cord.
MH170 17" Brush Pro Counter-Rotating Brush Machine
MH200 20" Brush Pro Counter-Rotating Brush Machine
I wanted to let you know that I LOVE my Brush Pro. I built the pile lifting pre-vacuum into my routine, along with brushing the prespray into the carpet. I'm using these extra steps (that none of my local competitors do) to differentiate myself. I've raised my pricing to $39 per room residential, and have ended all discounting, and business is booming. I believe these steps are helping me deliver even better results, and my customers are blown away. I used the Brush Pro to do tile cleaning a few weeks ago (a $1200 job) that I NEVER could have done by hand. The results were amazing!
--Mike D.; Mid-Atlantic Carpet Cleaner
We at Shaw Industries believe that the use of Bridgepoint products as part of a proper maintenance process (or program) will help insure that your carpet meets your highest expectations. We highly recommend the use of their low moisture system with a cylindrical brushing machine called Brush Pro for interim maintenance and have also have found Bridgepoint products designed for restoration cleaning of your commercial carpets to be some of the best products in the industry.
--Charlie Rollins; Director of Product Support, Shaw Industries, Inc.
Tried the Encapuclean DS today as a prespray, scrubbed it in with the Brush Pro, then extracted w/my foam machine. After extracting with my machine, ran over it again with the Brush Pro, no respraying. This carpet we were working on, I had advised the customer that it was past its useful life, over 10 yrs old in a high traffic area, the lobby of the local electric company. After we were done the carpet looked new! Even the big cheese at the utility couldn't believe it, and I couldn't either. Previously I would have given up and did the best I could do, but would have advised the customer it was time for a new carpet. It made a very dirty, difficult job much easier to do. Never had this kind of result until I used the Encapuclean and the Brush Pro before hand. What a difference.
--Brandon Freitas; Star Mobile Carpet Cleaning, Hilo, HI