Sporicidin has been used in hospital, medical and dental environments since 1978 and provide 100% kill of disease and odor-causing organisms.
Sporicidin Disinfectant Towelettes (Wipes) are FDA 510(k) cleared, EPA registered for hospital use and compliant with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standards (29 CFR 1910.1030).
- Use for disinfection of hospital, medical, dental and veterinary instruments and equipment
- Disinfects hard, non-porous environmental surfaces
- Clean, decontaminate and deodorize equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- EPA registered in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and Canada
- Clean and decontaminate porous surfaces
- Use in ambulances, home health care settings, nursing homes, veterinary offices, day care centers, for sanitation workers and firemen, in the car, in restaurants (handling raw meats, poultry and fish), after diaper changing
Features and Benefits
- EPA, FDA and OSHA compliant
- EPA toxicity rating "low/very low"
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in one step
- Continuous residual bacteriostatic activity up to 6 months*
- Kills mold and mildew, including Stachybotrys chartarum** (black mold)
- Provides 100% kill of disease and odor causing organisms. It is fungicidal, bactericidal, virucidal, mildewcidal and tuburculocidal
- Non-corrosive to surfaces including plastics, latex, vinyl, glass, wood, metal and porcelain
- Alcohol free safe for equipment***
- Contains a pharmaceutical active ingredient system with no harsh chemicals, such as bleach
- Will not inhibit the adhesion of paint
- Mildly alkaline (pH 7.5)
- Non-staining and non-flammable
- No special shipping or disposal restrictions
- Registered in all 50 states (including California), Puerto Rico and Canada
* EPA Registration Number 8383-3
** Bean, GA. University of Maryland Department of Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics
***Alcohols are inappropriate for use on surfaces because they coagulate protein, are poor cleaners and rapid evaporation makes adequate contact times impossible on open surfaces"
Block, SS, ed., Disinfection, Sterilization and Preservation, 4th ed., Philadelphia: Lea & Febiger, 1991
Free Shipping Eligible
Shipping & Handling Policy