The Phoenix Axial Air Mover is the industries only Air Mover specifically engineered with patent pending FOCUS Technology. FOCUS Technology revolutionizes evaporative drying by producing air velocities at least 40% greater than competitive product offerings. Additionally, this highly focused Air Flow is directed towards restoration industries problematic drying areas namely, carpet and pad, sub-floor, and walls. Finally, the Phoenix with FOCUS Technology sustains these air flows over 22.5 feet.
Phoenix's Axial Air Mover includes a 2-speed fan delivering a FOCUSED 3000 cfm airstream, lightweight stackable enclosure designed to fit technicians vehicles, onboard duplex GFCI outlet, circuit breaker, and superior cord management.
- FOCUS Technology revolutionized evaporative drying by producing velocities up to 4x greater than competitive products
- Focused velocities 0 to over 23.5
- FOCUS Technology directs air towards problematic corners (floor), carpet and wall, or subfloors
- Focus corner drying reduces: secondary damage claims, side-effects of trapped humidity like fungi, mildew or structural damage
- 3000 cfm, long-life 2-speed motor
- Low noise, quiet peration
- LLDP - Linear Low-Density Polyethylene housing
- Lightweight and compact
- Washable and chemical resistant
- Stacks easily for storage or transport
- Ergonomic handle
- Colored Restoration Red for high visibility.
- Sealed power-on switch and illuminated indication lamp.
- Automatic hour meter displays site run time
- On-board power management features:
- Circuit breaker protects air mover and attached devices
- Breaker prevents nuisance visits to the junction box
- GFCI protection promotes operator safety in wet applications
- Duplex AC outlet allows inter-connection of up to four axial air movers
- 20 ft AC cord with cord management
Xactimate Code: WTRDRY+
AC250 - STAND PHOENIX AXIAL ACCESSORY
(Available at all participating Interlink Supply distributors.)