* Special Ordering Applies. Not available for ordering online. *
Request A Quote
Sapphire 454SS Big Block Truckmount
Slimline truckmount with true dual-wand capacity and industry-leading performance
With the smallest cubic dimensions in the industry – 35% narrower than the closest competitive unit – and complete thermostatic heat control, the 454SS delivers the flexibility and performance professional cleaners need to get the job done quickly and thoroughly.
The 454SS Big Block powers through the toughest workday with a 35 HP high torque Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Big Block engine, providing true 2.5-inch dual wand performance.
The unit's highly rigid frame design practically eliminates vibration, helping to reduce component wear and increase reliability. Unique through-frame drive belt cooling extends belt life, and an optional pre-filter box simplifies filter cleanout.
The 454SS's Short-Reach Service Design puts all serviceable parts 10" or less from outer edges, ensuring easy access to components for maintenance. An intuitive control panel simplifies operation, and a quick-change heat diverter control allows instant switchover to extraction-only mode.
True dumpless operation. Utilizing a unique patent-pending heat diverter system, Sapphire truckmounts do not bypass or dump water to the waste tank no matter how much time elapses This saves water and preserves space in the waste tank, allowing operators to keep cleaning carpets longer.
Features & Benefits:
- Premium Briggs & Stratton commercial engine is backed by a two year commercial-use manufacturer’s warranty.
- Longer-lasting belts: Unique frame design channels cool air to the belts through the frame tubing, extending belt lifespan
- Easy-to-remove access panel and side hoods allows for quick service
- Superior heat production and control
- Reduced number of parts, including simplified wiring and shorter interior hoses for better access, performance and durability
|Power Plant||35 HP Briggs & Stratton gasoline engine|
|Vacuum Pump||Gardner Denver HF408 Helical Tri-Lobe blower|
– produces 455 CFM at 14" Hg (max. 16" Hg)
|Solution Pump||CAT 5CP 5120 producing 1500 PSI @ 5.5 GPM |
|Waste Tank||85 gal. marine grade aluminum – 68 gal. at shutoff |
(W × H × D)
|20 × 47 × 37.5 in.|
51 × 119 × 95 cm