* Special Ordering Applies. Not available for ordering online. *
Request A Quote
Sapphire 370SS Truckmount
All the power, half the space.
Tapping into the 30+ years of experience of well-known industry truckmount experts, the patent-pending 370SS design employs trusted components combined with ingenious uses of space and high-efficiency heat exchange to simplify operation and maintenance and ensure the longest service life at lower cost.
Utilizing a unique patent-pending heat diverter system to keep the blower cool, Sapphire truckmounts do not bypass or dump water to the waste tank, no matter how much time elapses. This saves water and preserves space in the waste tank, allowing operators to keep cleaning carpets longer.
Features & Benefits:
- Smallest cubic size in the industry: Requires 50% less cubic inches than other competitive models freeing up precious van space
- Thermostatic control: Allows complete temperature control up to 250 degrees
- Longer belt life: Unique through-frame cooling system directs air over drive belts, extening belt lifespan.
- Intuitive control panel simplifies operation
- Last step chemical injection ensures peak performance from water pump system
- Gardner Denver 406 with tri-lobe blower design producing 16" Hg
- One of the most rigid frames ever built – reduces vibration and increases reliability
- Optional pre-filter box: Easily clean filter from the van door
|Power Plant||20 HP Kohler Command gasoline engine operating at 2800 RPM |
|Vacuum Pump||Gardner Denver 406 tri-lobe design producing 16" Hg|
|Solution Pump||CAT 3CP 1120 producing 1500 PSI and 4.3 GPM|
|Waste Tank||78 gal. marine grade aluminum – 58 gal. at shutoff|
(W × H × D)
|16 × 34 × 40 in.|
40.5 × 86.4 × 101.6 cm
TRUCK-MOUNT / TRUCK MOUNTED CARPET CLEANING EQUIPMENT